Friday, March 1, 2013

NOTD: Celtic Knots

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays...so I have been on the hunt for some good plates to celebrate the holiday.
Today I wanted to show you one I got from Messy Mansion, plate MM04. 
There really isn't anything I don't love about this plate.  These designs are unique to anything I have seen and stamp perfectly! 
I used 2 coats of China Glaze "Cha Cha Cha" for a bright green background and stamped with Wet 'n Wild "Black Creme" (it stamps as well as Konad black but way easier to clean up) using the Celtic Knot full nail design.  The full nail designs on this plate are huge.  As you can see I only got about half of the design on my nail so wide nail bed or long nails wont be a problem.
Look forward to quite a few St. Patty's day themed nails this month!
Erin Go Bragh! (Ireland forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment